Injection mouding at Philplast began in 1996, initially meant to supplement bottle production. Soon afterwards we started expanding our machine park with newer more technical machines as our focus was shifting towards higher-precision parts. We now supply high quality injection molded articles with a wide variety of characteristics:
- Weight: from 0,5 to 1000gr.;
- Clamping force of the machines: from 50 to 200 tons;
- Materials: ABS, PS, PC, TPE, TPC, SMMA, PBT, POM, PA, PP, HDPE, LDPE, as well as reinforced plastics (glass or mineral filled);
- Industries: home appliances, automotive, electronics, cosmetics, detergents and others.
- High precision injection moulding machines by Krauss Maffei and Engel. List of machines can be found here.
We also offer a complete set of services that help in the manufacturing of plastic products and mould maintenance:
- Design, 3D model and a “Rapid Prototype”;
- Mold servicing and repairs;
- Additional processing and assembly of plastic articles;