In order to provide a better and more comprehensive service to our clients, we also offer small-scale assembly operations. They are usually restricted to one or two manual operations and can include a wide variety of processes:
- Assembly of multi-component articles;
- Embedding of other elements: metal inserts linings, etc.;
- Application of various identification stickers, attachment strips, etc.;
- Manufacturing of gear and equipment for assembly operations;
- Automated assembly with robot.
In some cases, Philplast can create solutions for automated assembly of parts by a robot, if the annual quantities for a certain project are big enough. The first robot of this kind was implemented in 2021, and is used to place plastic articles on adhesive sheets.