We have been in the business of producing plastic bottles and jars since our founding. Extrusion blow moulding sits at the very core of our company. Тhroughout the years we have expanded our expertise in the field with the production of blow moulds as well as extrusion blow moulding machines. Our entire machine park has been designed and produced in house, which gives us an incomparable advantage when it comes to our know-how of the process.
We can deliver great quality in a variety of special requirements, including bottles with slanted necks, transparent level control lines, handles, unusual shapes and even high pressure resistance. We can produce bottles with the following base characteristics:
- Volume: from 10 to 2000ml.;
- Materials: PP, PE, PVC, ABS, PS, POM, PA and others;
- Specialty bottles: bottles with a slanted neck, with a transparent line for content level control, high pressure resistant bottles and others;
- Industries: technology, cosmetics, chemical, automotive and others.
- Extrusion blow moulding machines produced in-house by Philplast. List of machines can be found here.
We also offer a complete set of services that help in the manufacturing of plastic products and mould maintenance:
- Design, 3D model and a “Rapid Prototype”;
- Mold servicing and repairs;
- Additional processing and assembly of plastic articles;
- Printing on the bottle (done by a sub-supplier).
Aside from client-designed products, we also offer a limited range of ready-to-buy articles, which can be found in our Catalogue.